In 1997, "Bach" was a young student who had just graduated from Biotechnology, a person who knew nothing about coffee beans.
After many years of living and struggling in the coffee raw material areas of Vietnam; from Di Linh plateau, Lang Biang plateau of Lam Dong, Chu Se, Dak Doa... of Gia Lai, then to the Basalt red soil of Buon Ma Thuot.
The coffee beans of these lands have gradually penetrated into the personality of "Bach"_ as he has been falling in love with coffee beans without even realizing it.
After 16 years of tirelessly working with green coffee beans, "Bach" realized that: different soil regions bring different " flavors", each climate region give off different "smell" and when combining coffee from one region with another, it creates a different, unique coffee.
That is the reason why in 2013 "Bachcoffee" was created with the misson to spread the "fragrance of the earth" and "taste of heaven" to friends in five continents.
For BachCoffee, quality is not 'controlled,' but 'built.' It is a daily process that involves everyone, and it is an essential part of every phase of production. Quite simply, it is the only way of working we know.
- Bach Coffee Company is a shining contemporary example of the gourmet specialty coffee industry of Vietnam. Whereas 'traditional' Vietnamese coffee has oil, sugar, and a touch of salt added during the roasting process to produce a very distinctive caramelly taste, Bach coffee is roasted with no other ingredients, more of a "Western" style of roasting. This provides a great alternative for coffee fans who want to enjoy the unique of Vietnamese coffees without the traditional "butter roast" style, and is suitable for vegans.
- 100% Arabica, Robusta , Peaberry (Culi) Liberica ( Excelsa) coffee grown in Lam Dong from Vietnam's basaltic/volcanic soil, which imparts a signature taste profile unlike any other region in the world.
- Decaf Coffee _Swiss Water Processed : We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase.
- Speciality White Coffee , is coffee beans that have been slow roasted half of the way, it has WAY more caffeine than regular coffee and a very unusual taste that might take some getting used to.
- Besides the finest quality Arabica, Robusta, Peaberry ( Culi ) , Liberica ( Excelsa ) coffee beans and artisan roasting, another secret to great tasting coffee is freshness. The shorter the time from the roaster to your cup, the better the coffee tastes. We accomplish maximum freshness by roasting to order, instead of on a production schedule like our competitors and we slow roast our special beans in small batches to ensure they reach optimum flavor .You can smell the difference! Make your coffee as strong or as mild as you like by adjusting the ratio of coffee to water. Bach coffees are always rich, smooth and delicious!